Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

TVAL

I first heard about TVAL on the Lush forums. I checked out the website and though there were a ton of products that looked great, I didn't immediately place an order.

I received a Banana Lavender shea bath treat in a swap. Upon receiving it I thought, "What a weird scent combination." Surprisingly banana and lavender work well together. Not only did this treat smell amazing, but it was moisturizing without being greasy. I am in love and I'm anxious to try some of the other scents.






I am also currently using their cupcake soap in the Nirvana scent. I am a huge lover of cupcakes, and what can be cuter than soap shaped like a cupcake? The Nirvana scent is a lovely blend of mandarin, vanilla, amber and patchouli. It smells great. I am often wary of patchouli scents as they can be overpowering. That is not the case with Nirvana. The soap also lathers nicely and is long lasting.

Cupcake pictured here in Candy Cane

TVal not only has great prices, but unique scent combinations. Take for example this soap cake in coconut mint.






They also make skin care products and mineral makeup and offer generous
samples for just $1.70.

I'm dying to try their solid shampoos (which happen to be SLS free), hair masks, and sugar scrubs.




I'm especially interested in the banana sugar scrub.





Check them out. You won't be disappointed. They offer so much more than I've mentioned. The items are fabulous and you won't regret it.

1 comment:

said...

Wow these descriptions and scent combinations are making me...hungry? LOL

Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! :o)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie