Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I just wanted to say happy new year to everyone.

It's been a good six weeks since I blogged anything. I promise this year I will be better at it.

This last year was a year of many changes for me. New love, a new state, a new job, a new school, a new apartment, and the list goes on and on. This is huge for me, considering I was in the same stagnant place in my life for about seven years before this. It's been a little scary but at the same time exhilarating. In short, my whole world as I've known it has been turned upside down and topsy turvey. This is a very good thing, but there have been a lot of bumps along the way. I am grateful to have a roof over my head, a job to pay the bills, and above all else, someone who loves me and that I want to share my life with. These things are especially important in a time when so many people are without.

I am hopeful for this new year. I have hopes that the economy will get better. I have hopes that my health will be better. I have hopes that less people will go without.

That is all I wanted to say for now. I wish everyone that reads this all the best for 2009, and I promise to be back later and to write more often.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie