Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

2009 Vampire Reading Challenge

I have signed up for another reading challenge - the 2009 Vampire Reading Challenge. For all the details check out J. Kaye's Book Blog.

The goal is to read 2 or more books with one or more vampires in them. This should be a fairly easy goal for me to reach.

My books are:

1. "The Last Vampire 6: Creatures of Forever" by Christopher Pike 181 pages
2. "Dead to the World" by Charlaine Harris 291 pages
3. "Secret Vampire" by L.J. Smith 242 pages
4. "Daughters of Darkness" by L.J. Smith 238 pages
5. "The Undead Next Door" by Kerrelyn Sparks 369 pages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so agree! This challenge is too good to pass up. :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie