Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Support Your Local Library Challenge

I'm also taking part in J Kaye's Book Blog Support Your Local Library Challenge. I'm going with the 50 book challenge.

I will update my books here as I read them.

1. "Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception" by Eoin Colfer 342 pages
2. "The Action Heroine's Handbook" by Jennifer Worick & Joe Borgenicht 185 pages
3. "The Tao of Willie" by Willie Nelson & Turk Pipken 184 pages
4. "Dead to the World" by Charlaine Harris 291 pages
5. "When the Emperor Was Divine" by Julie Otsuka 144 pages
6. "Secret Vampire" by L.J. Smith 242 pages
7. "Daughters of Darkness" by L.J. Smith 238 pages
8. "Spellbinder" by L.J. Smith 238 pages
9. "The Great Failure: A Bartender, a Monk, and My Unlikely Path to Truth" by Natalie Goldberg 192 pages
10. "Life After God" by Douglas Coupland 360 pages
11. "Devil Bones" by Kathy Reichs 320 pages
12. "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaimon 305 pages
13. "Choke" by Chuck Palahniuk 293 pages
14. "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman 162 pages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. Glad you joined the Yahoo Groups too. :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie