Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

3x Thursday

1. What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend?

This coming weekend my biggest plan is craft night with Emily, Helen and Isaac. We are working on soap, lavender eye pillows, and a pimp cup (for Isaac). We had planned on getting henna done too but Darla never got back with me. The rest of the weekend I will be packing more of my things for my upcoming move. I'm also working on crocheting a blanket for my sister. She is having her third child in August.

2. Do you have any major plans for the summer?

I graduated from college this month. I'm going on a trip out west with my parents and my niece later this month. It will take about two weeks. We are heading across the bottom portion of the US first and then up across the top to Ohio where we will pick up my younger niece. My nieces will be in Florida for most of June and the first part of July. We usually take them to Disney while they are here. We're planning on teaching my older niece to make soap and we are also having a luau. After my sister comes to get my nieces I'm moving. I start at my new school in August.

3. If money was no object, is there would something you'd like to do/somewhere you'd like to go/etc? If so, what is it? If not, are you happy with the way things are?

If money were no object I would like to travel and see the world. I'd love to back pack across Europe. I'm particularly interested in going to Ireland, Italy and Greece. I'd also love to see Morocco, Egypt and Peru. I would definately continue my formal education, and supplement my education with classes in dance, sewing, gardening, cooking, etc.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie