Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine as a way to highlight upcoming releases. 

My can't wait for book, for this week is:

Enshadowed
by Kelly Creagh
Publication Date: August 28

From Amazon:

The second book in a modern gothic romance trilogy channeling the dark brilliance of Edgar Allan Poe.While Varen remains a prisoner in a perilous dream world where the terrifying stories of Edgar Allan Poe come to life, Isobel travels to Baltimore to confront the dark figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster. This man, the same man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams and abandoned her in Varen’s nightmare world, holds the key to saving Varen.
But when Isobel discovers a way to return to this dream world, she finds herself swept up in a realm that not only holds remnants of Edgar Allan Poe’s presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen’s innermost self. It is a dark world of fear, terror, and anger.
Varen is changed. And now Isobel must face a new adversary—one who also happens to be her greatest love.



What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

roro said...

i so need 2read book1
gr8 one

engelsigh said...

Nevermore was a really good book. It was really unique, and was my favorite book that I read last year.

Sarah said...

New follower, I haven't gotten around to reading the first book yet although I do own it, great pick, my wow

http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

desitheblonde said...

there is so many good book going around i am trying to keep up with all of t hem

denise said...

I like the sound of this book, I need to catch up.

Daniela said...

I'm waiting to read Embrace.

kathleen said...

Like this book, can't wait to read it though!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie