1. One for the Money (Stephanie Plum, No. 1) by Janet Evanovich
2. The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, Book 4) by Kerrelyn Sparks
3. Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz
4. Remember Me 2: The Return by Christopher Pike
5. Remember Me 3: The Last Story by Christopher Pike
I am shamefully behind on my reading challenges but hoping to get caught up in the month of May. The first two books were loaned to me by patients. I am definately interested in finishing the rest of Janet Evanovich's series. It was a quick and entertaining read.
The Spark's book was a little too much like a romance novel for me. I may still read more in the series, but they don't hold my interest the same as the Sookie Stackhouse or Anita Blake books.
Dean Koontz again disappoints with his latest book. Lately he has been writing stories about humanity and our good and bad and stepping away from the horror and sci-fi that I had come to love him for.
The last two, Christopher Pike books, are just more in my stack I'm re-reading one last time before getting rid of. I liked the first but the second and third were hard for me to get into.
I'm reading more of my Pike books in May. Also working on Hyperion by Dan Simmons. Loving it so far.