Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (4/1/12 edition)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren as a way to feature books we've received in the last week (for me I often post once a month).  Check out her site for more details.
So without further adieu, here's what's In My Mailbox, April 1, 2012 addition:


  I ordered the 3rd and 4th books in the 13 to Life Series by Shannon Delany from Half.com.  I recently finished book two in this series about werewolves, and didn't want to wait to continue reading the series.



 My book club's selection for April is Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson.  I was given a copy by our host for last month, as she had an extra copy.


I purchased the following books for my kindle:


 The Fourth Book in the Fallen Star series by Jessica Sorensen.  I've been waiting to find out if Gemma and Alex will be able to find a way to save the world.
 Book six in the Celestra series.  The last one ended on a real cliff-hanger.  The author has recently received the exciting news that the series is going to be made into a TV series.

What was in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

Paige said...

I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie