Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

February Book Log

13. "Cross" by James Patterson 393 pages

14. "A Lick of Frost" by Laurell K. Hamilton 274 pages

15. "All Families Are Psychotic" by Douglas Coupland 279 pages

16. "To Kill A Mocking Bird" by Harper Lee 323 pages

17. "Envy" by Sandra Brown (audio book)

18. "4th of July" by James PAtterson 344 pages

19. "Bones to Ashes" by Kathy Reichs 320 pages

20. "The Boys of My Youth" by Jo Ann Beard 224 pages


I loved "All Families Are Psychotic"... I laughed a lot. It was well written, and the characters though severely dysfunctional were extremely likable. I also really liked "To Kill A Mockingbird"... I should have read it ages ago. Thanks to Emily for loaning me "The Boys of My Youth" for my trip. It was a quick read, good writing style.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie