by guest author Jordan L. Hawk author of Hainted.
1. I collect wooden boxes, but I never put anything in them. Is that weird?
2. I brew my own beer and mead (honey wine).
3. I have two tattoos and am designing my third.
4. My favorite video games are Dragon Age and Mass Effect.
5. I once worked as an archaeologist, which is far less glamorous than you think. Plus I never uncovered any Lovecraftian horrors at a dig site, so eventually I gave up.
6. I make chain mail jewelry in my spare time (ha!). I particularly like to make necklaces and key chains with lots of bright colors in them.
7. For almost a decade, I worked with raptors at a wildlife rescue. Try explaining to the nurse x-raying your hand that your injury was caused by an eagle.
8. I learned to read with comic books, and I never stopped reading comics, although nowadays the ones I follow are all on the web. Favorites include Girl Genius (http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php) and Snow by Night (http://snowbynight.com/).
9. I had a pet rock as a child. It died.
10. I unironically love fruit cake.
About the author:
Jordan L. Hawk grew up in the wilds of North Carolina, where she was raised on stories of haints and mountain magic by her bootlegging granny. After using a silver knife in the light of a full moon to summon her true love, she turned her talents to writing. Specifically, she writes hot m/m paranormal romance, where opposites attract and love conquers all—but only after battling the undead, evil sorcerers, and anything else she can think to throw at her heroes.
Buy at Amazon