Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

On My Wishlist

Duwop has these adorable eyeshadows commemorating Pirates of the Caribbean.  They come in sea shell compacts.  I really want greedy - the purple and green are both colors I'd wear a lot.  $25.00



Zales sells this pink topaz and diamond ring for $179.  I really want a heart ring with a pink stone.  It doesn't matter to me if it's pink sapphire, pink topaz or pink tourmaline.  It doesn't have to be this expensive either, just showing this one as an example.

Made by Sam at Etsy makes customizable necklaces that would make perfect gifts for your bridesmaids or just someone special in your life.  I love this starfish necklace $42.98 because it reminds me of home.


Scrabble is my favorite game, and Amazon has it in Pink.  How cool is that?  $33.65  They also have pink versions of Life, Monopoly, and Uno.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie