Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spiritual Reading Challenge

I'm taking part in the spiritual reading challenge hosted by Reading Extravaganza. Between January 1st and June 30th I will read 6 or more books in the spiritual category. They can be fiction, nonfiction, spiritual, metaphysical or self-help.

My books are:

1. "The Great Failure: A Bartender, a Monk, and My Unlikely Path to Truth" by Natalie Goldberg 192 pages
2. "Life After God" by Douglas Coupland 360 pages
3. "The Te of Piglet" by Bejamin Hoff 257 pages
4. "The Tao of Pooh" Benjamin Hoff 158 pages

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
thank you for signing up for the spiritually speaking challenge. I hope you'll have fun.

Anonymous said...

I signed up for this one too! :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie