Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Broken Teepee Designs

In October Weird Stuff In My Desk hosted a bloggy carnival. I was fortunate enough to win a $50 gift certificate to Broken Teepee Designs. I used my gift certificate to get these gorgeous Rainforest Fantasy earrings.





The earrings feature faceted amethyst kisses and AAA quality Russian Chrome Diospide.





The listing states "Sparkling 7mm rich purple Amethyst kisses are handwrapped to sterling silver "v" hooks. Falling from the "flower" are AAA rich emerald green faceted rondelles of Chrome Diopside. A smooth,clear AAA 7mmm teardrop of the same glorious stone falls at the bottom. All are wrapped with sterling silver to sterling silver chain. These one of a kind lovlies will fall 2" from your lobes."


These earrings are handmade and of the most amazing quality. I love wearring them and have received so many compliments. The stones are very clear and great quality. The light hits them and they have amazing sparkle.




Check out her shop for some wonderful handmade peices of the finest quality. You won't be disappointed. The owner is incredibly friendly and easy to work with.



2 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I am so glad you like your earring so much. (I am here in my alter ego as Pricilla the goat)
Patty

Anonymous said...

Add Your Link
To Rose's Blog Link and to

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie