Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Author Challenge

I am participating in the new author challenge hosted by Literary Escapism. The purpose of the challenge is to read authors that I have not read before. I will read at least 15 books by authors I haven't read before.

My books are:

1. "A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian" by Marina Lewycka 324 pages
2. "Lolly Willowes : Or the Loving Huntsman (New York Review Books Classics)" by Sylvia Townsend Warner 247 pages
3. "The Action Heroine's Handbook" by Jennifer Worick & Joe Borgenicht 185 pages
4. "The Tao of Willie: A Guide to the Happiness in Your Heart" by Willie Nelson & Turk Pipken 184 pages
5. "When the Emperor Was Divine" by Julie Otsuka 144 pages
6. "The Great Failure: A Bartender, a Monk, and My Unlikely Path to Truth" by Natalie Goldberg 192 pages
7. "One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich 334 pages
8. "The Undead Next Door" by Kerrelyn Sparks 369 pages
9. "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman 382 pages
10. "Gods Behaving Badly" by Marie Phillips 292 pages
11. "Smack" by Melvin Burgess 288 pages
12. "The Dogs of Babel" by Carolyn Parkhurst 261 pages
13. "The Te of Piglet" by Bejamin Hoff 257 pages
14. "Little Alters Everywhere" by Rebecca Wells 224 pages
15. "Killer Pancake" Diane Mott Davidson 368 pages
16. "The Te of Piglet" by Bejamin Hoff 257 pages

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I signed up for this one too. I'll be curious as to see how many new authors I discover this year!

Liviania said...

Good luck!

said...

That's such a smart idea, to challenge one's self to read a certain amount of books by previously unread authors. I really ought to do that.

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie