Pages

Friday, December 16, 2022

My 2023 TBR Challenge books

​This year I have decided to take part in the 10th Annual The Roof Beam Reader TBR Challenge.  Click the link to sign up on his page.  The books have to be over a year old. You post your books in advance and can read in any order. 



My Book Choices are:

Main list

1. Detectives Don’t Wear Seatbelts by CiCi McNair

2. Persuasion: The Art of Influencing People by James Borg

3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey

4. Women Who Run With The Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes

5. The Thorn Necklace by Francesca Lia Block

6. Rebel Girls by Elizabeth Keenan

7. Healing States by Alberto Villoldo

8. Simple Dreams by Linda Ronstadt

9. Toil & Trouble by Jessica Spotswood

10.Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova 

11.Kentucky Traveler by Ricky Skaggs

12.You’re Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner 


Alternate List:

1. Spook by Mary Roach

2. Cold Days by Jim Butcher

1 comment:

Roof Beam Reader said...

What an interesting list! I'm only familiar with one, The 7 Habits, which I read as part of a professional development program. It was pretty good. I'll look forward to learning something about the rest of these, this year!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie