Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

January RAK Wrap Up (better late than never)

Book Soulmates hosts Random Acts of Kindness every month.  RAK is the sending and receiving of books among booklovers, for the sheer joy of sharing books.  The books can be new, used, hardback, paperback, ARC, ebooks, you name it.  If you would like to participate (which means send AND receive) head on over to Book Soulmates for more information.

The month of January was a fairly decent month for me.  Amazon had some AMAZING books on sale for Kindle, so I was able to send some great books to some great book bloggers.  Here is what I sent out:

 
Sent to Memrie @ http://www.darkangel88.com/



Sent to Michelle at Book Briefs



Sent to Katie at Novel Society and also Jaime at Two Chicks on Books



To Jenny Connor (sorry...I can't find her blog)



To Carol Smith

I received 3 books this months as RAKs:



From Memrie @ http://www.darkangel88.com/




From Katie at Novel Society

If you are interested in taking part this month sign up at Book Soulmates, and find some people you'd like to send books to.  If you would like to send books to me my wishlist is in my side bar.  I take new, used, hardback, paperback, ARC, kindle and Nook, as well as pdf versions of ARCs.

The books I want most this month are:

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie