Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In My Mailbox (1/18/2011)

Hello!  ::waves:: I haven't been on here in two weeks, sorry bout that, but I have had my nose buried in books.  I have a ton of books to report that were in my mailbox so here goes:

From my boyfriend and his parents:
Vampire Diaries: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
Born at Midnight by CC Hunter
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
Leatherbound copy of Edgar Allan Poe books

From the Author:
Watched by Cindy Hogan (review and giveaway forthcoming)
Patient Zero by Jim Beck  (stop back for my review and giveaway February 21st as part of his book tour)

Bookworm Secret Santa:
Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Random Buzzers:
Blood Sun by David Gilman

Books I ordered bargain from Amazon and B&N:
Wish by Alexandra Bullen – Amazon bargain book

Meridian by Amber Kizer – Amazon bargain book
Possession by Nancy Holder – Amazon bargain book
Reign or Shine by Michelle Rowen
Reign Check by Michelle Rowen
How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier

Next time I will try to have some pictures of all my treasures!

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by the Story Siren. 

What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie