Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Books I'm Most Anticipating the Release Of

  Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh - the follow up to Nevemore set to come out maybe next August.  I recently read Nevermore and I absolutely loved it.

 Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl the wrap up to the Caster series.  Already Pre-ordered it - ships out October 18th.  I can't wait for the conclusion.

 Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick - the next installment in the Hush Hush series due out October 4th.

 Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer, the next in the Nightshade series due out Januaury 24th.

 Last Breath by Rachel Caine the next installment in the Morganville Vampire series, which I've also pre-ordered ready to ship out November 1st.


What are some of the books everyone else is waiting on?

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie