Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading?


Books I compled this week:

Hey Nostradamus by Douglas Coupland. This one was read as part of the Read Your Own Books Challenge and the 100 Book Challenge. It's one of Couplands more interesting books. The characters were likable and I enjoyed his interesting perspective on religion and loss.

Strangers by Dean Koontz. This is a reread for me and is also part of the above two challenges as well as the Suspense/Thriller Challenge. I remember loving this book when I was younger and thinking it one of Koontz's best works. While I no longer think of it as his best book, it is still well written and a great story.

Books on the list this week:

Cunt: A Declaration of Independance by Inga Muscio. The book gives the history of the dreaded "C" word and how it fell from it's noble path.

American Gods by Neil Gaiman which will go towards the reading your own books challenge and the 100 books.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Intriguing reads for this week. I look forward to see what you are think of them.
My list is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday.html

Anonymous said...

I haven't read a Dean Koontz in so long! Hope you enjoy it. :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie