Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

October Book Log

72. "Dead As A Doornail" by Charlaine Harris 295 pages
73. "Three Bedrooms, One Corpse" by Charlaine Harris 250 pages
74. "Club Dead" by Charlaine Harris 258 pages
75. "Snuff" by Chuck Palahniuk 197 pages

I only got through four books this month because I've been working a lot. I have been buzzing through the Sookie Stackhouse books. I've been watching True Blood at Steve's mom's house when I can. We finally got our own cable hooked up, so I've started DVRing it. It is a lot racier than the books, but I still like watching it.

I'm currently reading Twilight. I can't wait for the movie to come out in two weeks.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie