Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

GRR!

We all know I don't have a temper - so I guess that should be more of a little grr - no exclamation. Anyway... Today isn't really that bad. I took Steve's grandma out to lunch. Well I guess, she took me. I picked her up and planned to pay, but she was not having it! We went out for Thai food close to her house. It was pretty good, and very prettily decorated. It was fun chatting with her and hearing stories about when Steve was little. She also bought us these cute little monkey salt and pepper shakers. They have magnets in them so they are kissing.

The grr comes from the fact that someone scraped my car in the parking lot. No body damage but they scraped up the paint pretty bad. They did leave a note and their phone number. I'm hoping Pat will be nice enough to call and take care of it for me so that I don't get ripped off.

Tonight I'm going to make soap with Emily. It's been in the works a long time. Finally! Yay! I hope it turns out as pretty as all the ones I see on websites and fiend after. I'll try to post some pictures of it later.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie