Monday, December 5, 2011
Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2012
I have tons and tons and tons of books on my shelf that need to be read, that I never get to because something else new comes out and catches my eye. This year I plan to take part in the Mount TBR Reading Challenge hosted by My Reader's Block. The challenge goes from January 1 to December 31st of 2012 and can only include books that were on my bookshelve by January 1, 2012.
I am going for the Mt. Vancouver Challenge level, which means that I will read 25 books from my own shelf. I will post my list here as I read the books.
1. "Seven Up" by Janet Evanovich 337 pages
2. "Hard Eight" by Janet Evanovich 326 pages
3. "My Blood Approves" by Amanda Hocking 261 pages
4. "Demon Princess: Reign or Shine" by Michelle Rowen 288 pages
5. "The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove" by Lauren Kate 248 pages
6. "Abandon" by Meg Cabot 304 pages
7. "13 to Life" by Shannon Delany 308 pages
8. "Undead and Uneasy" by MaryJanice Davidson 288 pages