Friday, December 9, 2011
Finish the Series 2012 Reading Challenge
I am participating in the 2012 Finish the Series Reading Challenge hosted by Socrates Book Reviews. I am entering the level three challenge, and will finish 3 or more series.
Here are the guidelines:
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum, James Patterson’s Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn’t matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that’s fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky on Yvonne’s page to sign up, but make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge.
5) If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
6) Any format of book counts – audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn’t necessary. It’s fine to change series during the year – as long as you complete whichever series it is.
Choose a level….
Level 1 – Complete 1 series.
Level 2 – Complete 2 series.
Level 3 – Complete 3 or more series.
My series that I wish to finish are:
Wake series by Lisa McMann
Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
1. Darkest Mercy
Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson