Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October RAK

It's RAK sign up time again.  Unfortunately with my surgery last month, time slipped away from me and I didn't send out any books (or get any) so I will be skipping the September wrap-up post.


Here is a recap of the RAK rules:

1.  Sign up at Book Soulmates if you would like to participate - which means SENDING books as well as receiving.
2.  Show your participation by putting the button on your blog (found at booksoulmates)
3.  Make a wishlist of books that you want and keep it updated as you recieve books.
4.  If you send out a RAK, email the person for their address.
5.  If you receive an RAK send and email to rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com letting them know.
6.  At the end of the month post what you've sent and received.

Happy RAK for October!

My main wishlist can be found here and includes bargain books and cheap kindle books as well as other books I'm interested in, and I'm open to new or used hardback or paperbook.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie