Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Books

So far today has been a good day. I cleaned out my pantry this morning and got rid of everything that was expired. The Lions Club did a food drive today, which was my incentive for cleaning the pantry. After dropping of the goods, we headed to a used bookstore that opened 8 months ago, that I wasn’t aware of until this week. SCORE! I was able to bring in 2 boxes of books that have been sitting in the closet for months, while I waited for Bookmans to reopen in Flagstaff (still hasn’t happened yet). After the book store we went to the Disabled American Veterans thrift store to peruse their massive book selection.


My findings are:

The Sweet Potato Queens' Big-Ass Cookbook (and Financial Planner) by Jill Conner Browne

When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris

Servant of the Bones by Anne Rice

Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly Mysteries, Book 2) by Charlaine Harris

A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle Trilogy) by Libba Bray

Wuthering Bites by Sarah Gray

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

Countdown (Eve Duncan) by Iris Johansen

The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love by Jill Conner Browne

Bandits by Elmore Leonard

A Wolf at the Table: A Memoir of My Father by Augusten Burroughs

Exit to Eden by Anne Rampling

Nightwalker (Dark Days, Book 1) by Jocelynn Drake

The Association by Bentley Little

The Rook (Patrick Bowers Files, Book 2) by Steven James

Drop Shot by Harlan Coben

The Devil's Playground (Morgan Kingsley, Book 5) by Jenna Black

God Save the Sweet Potato Queens by Jill Conner Browne

The Sweet Potato Queens' Field Guide to Men: Every Man I Love Is Either Married, Gay, or Dead by Jill Conner Browne

The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook
Not to mention baby got six books off my trades and his parents got some too. I’m set with books for a pretty while.

Tonight we go to baby’s parents’ house for ribs. Dinner with family is the perfect way to end an already good day.

1 comment:

Shell said...

I love the Sweet Potato Queens books!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie