Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October RAK Wrap Up


October was a big month for RAK.  I sent out quite a few books and got three in return. 

For starters, here are the books I sent out:

  to Katie at A Book Obsession, Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

 to Jennifer at The Book Nympho, Broken by Shiloh Walker

 to Amanda at Hippies Beauty and Books Oh My, Shadowspell by Jenna Black

 to Joli at Actin Up with Books, First Girls of Baxter Academy by Pamela J. Roskin

 to Amanda at The Musings of ALMYBNENR , Somber Island by T. Lynne Tolles

 to Zoey at Zoey's Uncreatively Titled Blog, Shattered by Sophia Sharp.

All of the books that I received in October were kindle versions:

 from Amanda at The Musings of ALMYBNENR I received Bloodthirsy by Flynn Meaney

 from Joli at Actin Up with Books, I recieved the Witches of Santa Anna by Lauren Barnholdt
also from Joli at Actin Up with Books, Lucky by Alice Sebold



 from Dani at Refracted Light Reviews, I received Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep.

Thanks everyone for the RAKs.

If you would like to take place in RAK during November sign up at Book Soulmates.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie