Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

2010 Anita Blake Reading Challenge



I love the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I actually just finished reading the latest book in the series Skin Trade. I was actually thinking about rereading the series when I saw on J Kaye's Boog Blog that Book Chick City is hosting an Anita Blake Reading Challenge. How could I resist joining?

The books in the series are as follows:

1. Guilty Pleasures
2. The Laughing Corpse
3. Circus of the Damned
4. The Lunatic Cafe
5. Bloody Bones
6. The Killing Dance
7. Burnt Offerings
8. Blue Moon
9. Obsidian Butterfly
10. Narcissus in Chains
11. Cerulean
12. Incubus Dreams
13. Micah
14. Danse Macabre
15. The Harlequinn
16. Blood Noir
17. Skin Trade
18. Flirt (Jan 2010) - June
19. Bullet (June 2010)  - August

The contest starts January 1st, and I will update as I read the books.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, welcome to The Anita Blake Challenge. I'm so pleased you've joined - should be fun! :)

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie