Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2019

2019 Vision Board and Goals for the Year




This is a few months late, but above is my vision board for 2019.  It's a lot less cluttered than last year.  I'm really focusing on health and wellness this year - and being all that I can be.

My bucketlist/goals for this year are, in no particular order:

1. Reiki III/Master Teacher Certifications
2. Finish Introductory Herbalism at The Herbal Academy - DONE
3. Trip to Florida to visit my family.
4. Finish Florida Broker's School and pass the exam.
5. Pay off my Visa card.
6. Use my Groupon for the Float tank experience.
7. Save for Yoga 200RYT for this fall or early 2020.
8. Lose 50+ Pounds - 16 pounds down as of 3/30/19
9. Read 150 books - with at least 100 of them I already own. - 67 books read as of 3/30/19
10. Continue to minimalize.
11. Intermediate Herbalism at The Herbal Academy
12. Participate in a 5K fun run
13. Get my NetGalley books and reviews caught up to a reasonable level.

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie