Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (7/11/13)

 
 
It's been quite awhile since I've posted one of these (or anything period, but I'll get to that later).
 
 
Last month we made a trip up to Bookmans which is an awesome place where you can take your books to trade in for cash or credit.  I am partial to the Flagstaff store (they have several throughout Arizona) because they are always really nice, take more books than the other stores, and are so helpful.  We had been saving our books up for about six months and we ended up getting $192 in store credit.  Since my shelves are close to overflowing already, I only got a few books and let my boyfriend and the kids get the most books.  We got to the counter with over $200 worth of books, and they gave us a 10% discount because the kids were with us.  So not only did we get a ton of books, but I also ended up with $20 store credit for next time we go up.
 
My haul from this trip includes:
 



P.S. You can get Waiter Rant for only $1.99 for Kindle this month.  Click the link to easily find it.

Other books purchased either online, for my Kindle, or at random stores include:

1 comment:

Maji Bookshelf said...

I really want to read Spindlers by Oliver! it looks super cute and I love her books.

fantastic book haul,
- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie