I am taking part in the 2012 reading challenge hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.
The goal is to read one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:
Vampires Witchblood Summer Break Blues Senior Year Bites Witchcraft Hearts at Stake Revelations Masquerade
Fey Impossible Endlessly The Faerie Path Unenchanted Fairest
Angels/Nephilim Soul Control Blue Bloods Misguided Angel The Van Alen Legacy
Mermaids Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings Real Mermaids Don't Hold Their Breath
Demons The Demon Trapper's Daughter Enshadowed Demonglass Stronger Than Magic The New Kid
Witches/Wizards Mark of the Witch Chasing the Witch Witchlove
Ghosts Cryer's Cross The Aviary The Benson Oh Holy Ghost Where Trouble Roams Three Little Ghosts The Shining
Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.) Succubus: Succubus Rising Succubus Unleashed The Succubus Gift Goddess: Daughter of Earth and Sky Grim Reapers Croak Sirens: Undercurrent Dark Water
1. This challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
2. You must have a blog to able to participate, since reviews must be added to the linky.
3. When you sign up with the linky, please put the link to your post about joining the Paranormal Reading Challenge.
4. You're welcome to list your books beforehand or just add as you go.
5. Sign-ups are open until December 1, 2013
6. At the beginning of each month, I will post a kick-start post, each month featuring a different category of paranormal creature. This post will also include a linky to include your reviews from that month.
7. Each review you link will qualify you for an entry into the monthy giveaway and if your review includes the feature paranormal creature of that month, you get a bonus entry.
8. Each book can only count for one category, even if it contains more than one paranormal creature. For example, Twilight contains both vampires and werewolves, but you can't use it for both the vampires and werewolves/shifters categories.
9. Everyone who completes the challenge will be entered into a grand prize giveaway at the end of the year.
10. If you read multiple books from one category, feel free to add them to the linkies. Don't stop at just one!
11. Book can count for other challenges.
Each month, we'll be featuring one of the creatures on the list at both Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.
January - Vampires
February - Angels/Nephilim
March - Fey
April - Demons
May - Aliens
June - Zombies
July - Witches and Wizards
August - Mermaids
September - Dragons
October - Ghosts
November - Werewolves/Shape-shifters
December - Other
I will list my books here as I read them. I can't wait to take part.