Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Book Vixens YA of the 80s and 90s Challenge

Book Vixen is hosting a challenge to read YA books written in the 80s and 90s. I plan to read at least 5. I will post my books here as I read them.


1. "The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening" by L.J. Smith 272 pages
2. "The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle" by L.J. smith 256 pages
3. "The Vampire Diaries: The Fury" by L.J. Smith 309 pages

4. "The Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion" by L.J. Smith 312 pages
5. "Dark Visions: The Strange Powers" by L.J. Smith 230 pages
6. "Dark Visions: The Possessed" by L.J. Smith 224 pages
7. "Dark Visions: The Passion" by L.J. Smith 224 pages
8. "Secret Circle: The Initiation" by L.J. Smith 320 pages

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie