Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Forthcoming Reviews

Drew at Eden Fantasys was nice enough to send me some products to review some months ago. Due to some health problems I wasn't really able "try out" the products in order to give them a fair review. So, coming up soon I'll be posting my review of the Fetish Femme babydoll and the 101 Nights of Grrreat Sex Boardgame. In the meantime head over to Eden Fantasys for all your romantic needs.

I finally broke down and spent the close to $4 on the Yes to Carrots lip balm. Give me a few days to try it out and I'll have a review for that.

My order from Gold Canyon Candles arrived yesterday so I will have something to say about those in the next week or so as I try them all out.

Finally, I have a review on soap rocks coming up as well.

Stay tuned! And I'm back!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that is so cool!

Unknown said...

Reviews cool!!! though you were not well you are going to do this work all the best for it..

Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie